The Humanist Resource Connection is dedicated to organizing resources that foster the understanding, discussion, advocacy and application of the principles of secular Humanism.
Submitted by admin on Tue, 03/06/2012 - 21:57
What Does This Topic Have to Do With Humanism?As noted in Humanist Manifesto II, "[t]he cultivation and conservation of nature is a moral value". Climate change is a scientific fact that we must address.
- Climate Change Education
- Climate Change 101
- Resources for Teachers
- Principles of Climate Literacy
- Voices for Climate Change Education
- NCSE Facebook Page
SkepticalScience"Explaining climate change science & rebutting global warming misinformation."
- HumanistLife: Humanism and Climate Change
- Humanist Society of Victoria: Understanding How We Cause Climate Change
- NASA Goddard Institute for Space Studies: Global change research
- NOAA State of the Climate Report
- Climate Change at the National Academies
- Nature Reports Climate Change
- Met Office: Climate change
- National Geographic: What Is Global Warming?
- NOAA: Global Warming Frequently Asked Questions
- UCAR: Understanding Climate Change – Frequently Asked Questions
- Global Warming Resources: Center for Global Studies at the University of Illinois
- Koshland Science Museum: Global Warming Facts and Our Future
- Climate Change: Coral Reefs on the Edge (video)